Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream
Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream is a soothing, lightweight moisturizer that resets, replenishes, and seals in a boost of lasting hydration without clogging pores, for all skin types, even acne-prone skin. It is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic, making it especially good for sensitive skin. Blended with banana, chia seed, magnesium, turmeric, and cica, this sweet soufflé is your recipe for calmer, hydrated healthy-looking skin.
We formulate using the minimum amount of fragrance, when needed, to create a sensorial, enjoyable skincare experience. Flavor/Aroma is always less than 0.5% of our formulations, and all fragrances are vegan and free of PCM compounds, acetone, and much more. Flavor/aroma is a version of natural fragrance that’s actually made with edible ingredients!
- Banana: Rich in magnesium and potassium, which restores water depletion, healing manganese, and the amino acid tryptophan. No wonder it’s the go-to fruit to rebalance the mind, skin, and body!
- Magnesium: Mineral that calms and re-balances irritated and inflamed skin caused by external stressors and helps maintain barrier health.
- Centella Asiatica: Also known as Cica or Tiger herb, known to heal dry, irritated, sensitized skin.
- Turmeric: Anti-inflammatory and rich in antioxidants. Helps soothe and calm redness, balance and brighten uneven skin tone.
- Free Of: Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Silicones, Phthalates, Drying Alcohols, Synthetic Dyes. Vegan. Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-free.
How to use:
To Use As A Daily Moisturizer: After serum, smooth a dime-sized amount onto clean skin morning and night. Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
Pro Tip: When skin is looking tired or dull, mix 1 drop of Pineapple-C Bright Serum into a dime-sized amount of Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream for bright, plump, and glowing skin.