Hydrating Sunscreen SPF50 Face Lotion
CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen Face Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a 100%-mineral, oil-free sunscreen with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that forms a protective barrier on the skin’s surface to help reflect the sun’s UVA and UVB rays without irritating sensitive skin. Formulated with three essential ceramides to help restore the skin’s barrier and provide long-lasting hydration along with niacinamide to help calm and soothe, it is a gentle yet effective sun-protection option that has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval.
- 100% mineral sunscreen to reflect the sun’s rays.
- Three essential ceramides help restore skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture.
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, helps calm and soothe skin.
- Allergy tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free to be gentle on the skin.
How to use:
Mineral-based UV filters form a protective barrier to help reflect UV rays away from the skin’s surface. Because the ingredients in a mineral sunscreen stay on the surface of the skin to help protect it, a white cast can sometimes remain after applying the product.
Follow these tips to apply your mineral sunscreen:
- Dispense a small amount to one palm and rub your hands together.
- Apply to one area of the face at a time and thoroughly massage into the skin.
- The formula should spread easily without leaving a greasy residue or feel.
All sunscreens should be applied liberally for sun protection. It is essential to use any sunscreen product as directed.