A proven solution for Keratosis Pilaris – goodbye, body bumps.
Inspired by the super-smoothing Korean bath scrub, KP Bump Boss delivers the benefits of a chemical peel, microdermabrasion treatment and skin-softener in one. 10% AHA, PHA, and micro-crystals smooth KP bumps and unclog pores while Korean spa ingredients, mugwort, barley, cica and tea extracts visibly calm redness and nourish skin. Hyaluronic acid, cucumber and squalane deeply hydrate while being lightweight on skin. Visibly transform your KP bumps, ingrown hairs, rough flaky skin, body breakouts, and strawberry legs with our scrub. Your body, now you're the boss.
- 10% AHA (7% glycolic acid + 3% lactic acid): The AHA in our Keratosis Pilaris body wash knocks off dead skin cells, combat bumps, and clarify clogged pores
- Polyhydroxy acid (PHA): Visibly softens and smooths skin
- Fruit extracts: Asian Plum, Apple, Grape and Papaya: Naturally boost exfoliation while pampering skin with vitamins
- Mineral crystals: gently polish skin for a silky-soft, retexturized finish
*Our micro-crystals are plastic-free hydrated silica made from natural minerals found abundantly on the earth's surface, identified as the most eco-friendly physical exfoliant.For soothing – celebrated Korean herbal and botanical spa ingredients:
- Mugwort: visibly calm redness and quell inflammation
- Barley: antioxidant-rich to help protect skin
- Cica: visibly soothes
- Tea extracts: deliver antioxidants and helps boost elasticity
- Hyaluronic Acid: take advantage of water in the shower to bind moisture to skin for a radiant glow
- Cucumber: revive and refresh skin
- Squalane: lightweight hydrator that won’t clog pores for a silky finish
- Probiotics: helps create more resilient skin to help minimize KP
- Body Acne
- Ingrown Hairs
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Uneven Skin Texture
How to use:
Apply our body scrub for Keratosis Pilaris to wet skin and massage onto target areas or all over body. We love using the product in the shower.
For KP bumps, ingrown hairs, rough flaky skin, and strawberry legs, we recommend massaging our scrub into the skin.
For active body breakouts, we recommend applying as a mask on skin with minimal or very gentle massaging, then rinsing off. Rinse off thoroughly. Follow with body moisturizer. Use up to 2-3 times weekly or as needed.
**PS:*** Our KP body scrub includes AHA, which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun, please use sunscreen after using this product.