One swipe of the Cold Brew Eye Recovery Stick instantly delivers a cooling feeling and helps de-puff the appearance of the eye area. Vitamin C- and antioxidant-rich kiwi and cucumber extracts, tightening caffeine, protective green tea, soothing turmeric, and brightening licorice come together to give the eye area the support it needs to look radiant.
A natural subtle iridescence leaves behind a healthy shimmer to help eyes appear brighter and more awake, as the lightweight formula sinks into skin, sitting well under and over makeup — all you have to do is swipe and glow.
(1) Cucumber Extract: a gentle, antioxidant-rich, plant-based extract that is known to have a soothing effect on skin.
(2) Caffeine: known to help rapidly decrease the look of puffiness and reduce the appearance of redness.
(3) Kiwi Extract: rich in antioxidants, including vitamin C, which help protect skin from free radical damage and environmental stressors, while also providing hydrating and skin-rejuvenating benefits.
(4) Turmeric Extract: main active component is curcumin, which studies show to help decrease UV damage and help reduce the appearance of dark spots on skin.
(5) Berry Complex: potent source of antioxidants and vitamins to help fight free radical damage and help skin appear brighter and more even-toned.
(6) Niacinamide: a clinically-proven ingredient with potent antioxidative properties to help reduce the visible appearance of inflammation and dark spots.
(7) Hyaluronic Acid Complex: a proprietary blend of long-, medium-, and short-chain molecules to help bind moisture to various layers of skin — short-chain molecules sink into the deeper layers, while medium-chain molecules fill in the layers closer to the surface of skin. Long-chain molecules help lock in moisture on skin’s surface, so that skin looks plumped up from within while appearing visibly radiant.
How to use:
Swipe onto the eye area — and reapply whenever your eye area needs a pick-me-up.
***PLEASE TAKE NOTE***
- This is a Pre-Order item!
- Pre-Order requires 3-5 weeks waiting period, hence no rush orders.