UV Daily Broad-Spectrum Tinted SPF40
Elta MD UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 is a lightweight tinted cream that provides superior protection from the sun's damaging rays while it beautifully moisturizes the skin. Hyaluronic acid plumps the skin, while octinoxate and micronized zinc create a shield against photodamage, helping prevent visible signs of aging. Gentle enough to use even after a skin procedure.
Who is this for?
For all skin types. Ideal for COMBINATION, NORMAL, POST-PROCEDURE.
How to use:
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician