What it is: An invisible, weightless, scentless primer, with broad-spectrum SPF 50 and hyaluronic acid, that primes, supports, and hydrates skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Redness
- Broad-Spectrum SPF 50: Helps protect skin against harmful effects of the sun.
- Vitamins C and E: Visibly brighten and nourish skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes skin’s outer layers for up to 24 hours.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This primer is enriched with Collalift® 18, an extract of African mahogany tree bark that wraps the skin and improves the appearance of pores and fine lines, minimizes the look of wrinkles, and tightens the look of skin.
Clinical Results: In a clinical trial tested on 30 people over 8 weeks:
- Hydrated skin for 24 hours
- Skin appears firmer by 74%
- Pores appear reduced by 65%