A face roller that is built to have a cooling, soothing effect on the skin, promote drainage from the face, stimulate blood circulations and reduce facial tension and puffiness. With gently applied pressure, the tool helps relieve tension and aids the absorption of skincare products on the skin's surface.
How to use:
- Begin rolling by starting at the center of the face, under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out toward the hairline in short, gentle strokes.
- Move down to the jawbone, still working in short strokes, starting at the chin, and moving out toward the bottom of the ears.
- Next, roll above the eyebrows and forehead in an out and up motion.
- Use the smaller roller around the eyes and take extra care in this area.
- To end, very gently roll down the sides of the neck and then toward the center of the clavicle.