This Advanced Retinoid Eye Balm literally melts into your skin, infusing it with proven, eye-safe ingredients that visibly soften fine lines and wrinkles while firming and restoring bounce (our eyes do show signs of aging before anywhere else, after all). Granactive retinoid—sounds intense but it’s actually a safer, less irritating form of retinol—reforms texture to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet.
This nightly eye balm also features shiitake mushroom extract, which strengthens skin’s moisture barrier, and nourishing antioxidants like vitamin E and black currant seed oil that help protect against premature aging while moisturizing the delicate skin around your eyes.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SMOOTH LANDING:-
1. Granactive retinoid, a form of vitamin A, targets eye concerns without irritation
2. Moisturizing balm infused with shiitake mushroom extract, vitamin E, and black currant seed oil
3. Dermatologist-tested and eye-safe
4. Gentle enough for nightly use
5. Proven results for fine lines and wrinkles, dryness, rough texture, and lax skin
6. Vegan, cruelty-free, and in a jar made with 47% PCR
7. Tuck in your lips when dermaplaning your upper lip and chin
HOW TO USE:-
Rub your ring finger on the balm, then gently tap it into the skin. Skip moisturizer on this area (you won’t need it), but don’t forget SPF the next day.WHERE:
The undereyes. Start at the inner corners and move up towards the temples.WHEN:
Every PM after applying serums but before using facial moisturizer and/or oil.GOOD TO KNOW:
Your ring finger naturally has the lightest touch. Use it when applying eye products to avoid putting unnecessary pressure on that fragile skin.
Use within 12 months once opened.***